Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Footballsuperstars.com PMC

HomePORTALGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some small changes!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meep

Meep

Some small changes! Empty
PostSubject: Some small changes!   Some small changes! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:09 pm

First of all we would like to welcome Charlton as a manager. Charlton has been playing with many of us for a long time both here and in other PMC's, he shares our vision on how we want to play as a team and has experience from management in other teams. Big welcome YMCA! The management is now: Meep, Haruka, McC and Charlton!  cheers 

We are also going to make some changes with our assistant managers. The assistant managers are now Torrets and Parisien!  cheers 

We wanted to expand the leaderboard a bit so there is always an assistant or a manager online to set up matches and managing stacks etc...
Back to top Go down
Torr

Torr

PostSubject: Re: Some small changes!   Some small changes! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:12 am

Hello all, and thanks to management for picking me, if anyone needs a word or someone to listen dont hesitate to pm me or ask to chat in another channel Smile

Torr
Back to top Go down
Woopyoops

PostSubject: Re: Some small changes!   Some small changes! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:13 pm

Congratulation, Charlie! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some small changes!   Some small changes! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some small changes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: News-
Jump to: